Saturday, December 26, 2009

When was the last time you had a good, cleansing cry?

It's been a while for me, but I think it would do me a world of good.....When was the last time you had a good, cleansing cry?
I no longer posses that dearest of functions.When was the last time you had a good, cleansing cry?
Yesterday, I was frustrared w bills and debt
Friday as a matter of fact when my boss made me SOOOO mad that I cried. Not until I got home though. I didn't actual feel decent again until Saturday when a lovely, sweet, awesome co-worker put it all in persepctive for me. The crying was the first step, though.





And as Rosie Grier once sang on ';Free to Be, You and Me';, ';It's all right to cry. Crying gets the sad out of you.';
Been awhile, but I think it'll arrive sometime this Friday night when I get tanked.
a couple of weeks ago and I'm due for another
then go watch The Queen
Last Thursday.
Oh just ten minutes ago. You're right it does help.
Last night


This morning i woke up


with my eyes swollen


that is how much i cleansed





nice question





thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment