Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have you tried the master cleanse?

Did it work for you? and was it hard?Have you tried the master cleanse?
ok i actually did try the master cleanse for 4 days and i lost 5 lbs. however, i figure it was all water weight because u are literally starving yourself. I was in a wicked mood and snapped at everybody. I cant even look at lemons and the thought of maple syrup makes me sick. if you r going to try it GOOD LUCK!!!... but i would find a better and healthier way to lose weight.Have you tried the master cleanse?
I have tried something like this where all you could drink was all natural fruit or vegetable juice for 3 days...I didn't last, day one I ate a little bit and by day two I had an actual meal...however, it did make me feel a lot better by eating less, but I didn't really stick to it because it left me tired, hungry, and crabby.
never tried it.


but ';the liver cleansing diet'; works WONDERS.
yes i lost 18lbs. Not easy the first 3 days. But gets easier and easier. Go here to learn more


http://themasterclensesecret.blospot.com
Yeah it worked perfectly, and it wasn't hard at all...try it...
Yes and it was very easy.
Yeah
yes
no i wanna try it tho

No comments:

Post a Comment