Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So I started a cleanse today but now I have the WORST Body Odours I've ever had in my life even deoderant is

not working? Im just curious how long this last I realize its a good sign as the toxins are leaving my body but Ive just started and only had one dose and there will be 4 doses a day for ten days and I cant stomache the smell is this normal?So I started a cleanse today but now I have the WORST Body Odours I've ever had in my life even deoderant is
It is very normal. You shouldn't wear deo or antiperspirant during a fast. Try dry skin brushing and lots of baths. Don't exercise either (your body needs the energy). Keep it up!So I started a cleanse today but now I have the WORST Body Odours I've ever had in my life even deoderant is
Yup, that's normal. Is it the Master Cleanser? (Lemons, maple syrup, cayenne pepper?) It is normal, you can help the stinky part of it go away faster by drinking lots of water and sweating more. Wear extra clothes while you're at home, or if you can go to a steam room or hot tub for awhile it will help pull the toxins out of your body.
it will last the 10 days=but you should notice the smell getting lower as you get about half way there=good luck
Yes the toxins are leaving your body - Good For You!





Check with your cleansing coach to make sure you are still on track with following the program etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment