Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone tried the isagenix cleansing system? and does it work?

Yes an yes.


I have been using it for a year and a half. This doesn't mean I am cleansing all the time.


I like to do a cleanse when I feel run down or puffy.


It feels great to rid your body of the toxins and the weight loss is a bonus!





They are great products. Check out the website for more product info and FAQ.





bardays.isagenix.comHas anyone tried the isagenix cleansing system? and does it work?
I personally use the system and have never felt better.





Please feel free to email me directly at bignlild@msn.com if I can help you





http://diamondd.infoseekdirect.comHas anyone tried the isagenix cleansing system? and does it work?
Yes I've tried it and Love IT. I've also worked with many other folks that have had some great success as well.





For more details, please feel free to e-mail me and I'll set up a NO OBLIGATION product information introduction.





Personally I'm down 45 pounds and still shrinking......
i have tried the isagenix program. it is very expensive and seems to be a quick fix to a much deeper issue. isagenix is meant for detox only. yes, it does detox your body. When you are finished with the detox you will gain the weight back. You can't be on a liquid program forever. So once you go off the program and eat real food, the weight will come back. It definetely wasn't worth the starvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment