Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone heard of the master cleanse? the one that the stars are doing...?

Its a lemon juice and peeper drink. Any good results? do I actually have to fast only on that? could I sneak in some veggies? Give me more info.Has anyone heard of the master cleanse? the one that the stars are doing...?
I am pretty sure that you can't sneak anything on that diet. The idea is to make your body start burning off fat, and to do that it can't have anything else to burn, thats why you can't have any solid foods. I had a friend who did it and lost maybe 10 pounds in a week, but it was all water weight because she put it right back on once she started eating again. I heard it was good for 'resetting' your diet because once you finish, you arent supposed to crave anything you used to eat so you can start on a fresh diet and supposedly you wont crave the bad foods you used to eat. I don't know how well that works though.Has anyone heard of the master cleanse? the one that the stars are doing...?
It is possible to lose weight fast but you should be realistic and comprehend that if you lose weight quickly then you will inevitably put it all back on again just as quickly. The only method that definitely showed results for me is wu-yi tea, it can be checked out in the resource box below, they have a few free trials left, it was highlighted in Reader's Digest and USA Today. I worked off twenty five pounds, it definitely does produce results!
  • headache
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment