Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a tara card cleansing?

had my cards read, and after the reading she told me she would like to do a cleansing.what does this mean?What is a tara card cleansing?
it's Tarot..I don't know what a cleansing is though.What is a tara card cleansing?
its tarot cards and it means she wants some more money find Jesus thats all the cleansing youll need
When Tara cleans up your cards after they get dirty.
u have too much money and too little brain matter...
Don't fall for it. Tara cards and all associated is a way for her to scare you and make money at the same time. Witchcraft or whatever you want to call it, I wouldn't dabble in it if I were you.





But it's likely that she is just trying to get money off of you or something. And the cleansing is probably to 'cleanse' whatever reading you got.
  • headache
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment