Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need a good face cleansing brand...?

what face cleansing brands do you recommend for a sensitive skinned person? please help!I need a good face cleansing brand...?
I suggest to get the cetaphil foaming cleanser its very gentle fragrance free great for sensitive skin.


also cerave cleanser it also good very hydrating great for dry %26amp; sensitive skin.


or Aveeno calming face wash it gentle has Oatmeal to sooth your skin,I need a good face cleansing brand...?
Well, Overall 'Dove' us great for sensitive skin,


I too have sensitive skin, anything and everything makes my skin dry and itchy..


But these products have been great for me...





鈥etaphil Gentle Skin cleanser


Cetaphil is one of the gentlest cleansers out, just look up reviews on the internet and you'll see how many people love it. Many dermatologists also recommend it to people with problem skin.


(Keep in mind, Even if you have oily skin, get the gentle cleanser not the 'oily skin cleanser'. many people say the oily skin one dries out skin too much.)





鈥ove Daily Facial Cleanser


(Choose one for your skin type, dry or oily.)





鈥lay Foaming Face Wash (For Sensitive Skin)





鈥larins Gentle Foaming Cleanser





Read this article for a few more cleasners, make sure to go to the second page though :)


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2026260/best_facial_cleansers_for_sensitive.html?cat=69











Ps. If your skin needs exfoliating, buy Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser. It is not too harsh for sensitive skin and is a cleaner as well as an exfoliator.
Noxema face cream. It cleans without over-drying or clogging pores. I apply the cream liberally (my face is literally white when I'm finished) and leave it until my skin absorbs all of it (there's basically no white visible) then I wash it off with cool water.
St Ives apricot scrub, its amazing =) Also, Biore do a really nice skincare ramge that suits sensitive skin. Cheap too =)
I have sensitive skin too. I tried cucumber cleansing milk from The Body Shop, unfortunately they don't make it any more. There are cucumber masks you can buy (in Aust) which are fantastic.





I swear by it.
Noxema. It's AMAZING- it doesn't clog your pores, and you will feel refreshed when you put it on. Once in the morning, once before bed. That's all it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment