Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cleansing of the gallbladder?

Are there ways to cleanse your gallbladder naturally? I am pretty sure that I have issues with my gallbladder because my stomach hurts a lot, especially when I eat fatty food. Also, the medical references I read say that you may have pain in your right shoulder and lots of pain in the upper right abdomen. I am going to say that this is my problem. If my change of diet doesn't work, I will go see a dr.Cleansing of the gallbladder?
I believe they had medicines that try to dissolve gallstones, but I don`t think they are very successful.





You may need yr gall-bladder removed. It could be blocked or full of stones. Such gall bladders can be VERY painful.Cleansing of the gallbladder?
I read once take 2 tablesppons of lemon juice and 2 of olive oil and lie on your right side for a couple hrs. repeat this for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment