Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pure Acai Elite, Youth Cleanse International and RezV Max International pills: Scam or not?

I recently read this story about a woman who took these three pills and lost over 40 pounds in 3 months. I'm willing to try it, if it's safe and not a scam. Does anybody know anthting about it? The link to the story is below.





http://jennysweightlosssuccess.com/02/








Thanks a lot :)Pure Acai Elite, Youth Cleanse International and RezV Max International pills: Scam or not?
looks like a scam to me!





and there isn't a quick but safe way of losing weight without working for it, sorry.Pure Acai Elite, Youth Cleanse International and RezV Max International pills: Scam or not?
Hi - I so wanted this free trial to be true.... and was willing to have a go, seeing as the older I get it seems harder and harder to keep trim. The websites look great, well organised and interactive. It is a scam. The link to the website below, shows many current and genuine responses by people who have been scammed.





http://acaiberrysite.com/beware-of-free-trial-offers-for-acai/





Let me know if you find the magic potion!

No comments:

Post a Comment