Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Colon Cleansers....specifically 'Nature's Cleanse'?

Do colon cleansers just basically give you diarrhea? What are they like to take? Colon cleansing SOUNDS healthy enough, but who wants to have diarrhea for a week or more?Colon Cleansers....specifically 'Nature's Cleanse'?
It is a waste of money. I have had two colonoscopies and looked at the pictures and I can tell you that the ';impacted matter'; they talk about in the ads is a lie. If you take a laxative and everything comes out water you are as ';cleansed'; as you are going to get.Colon Cleansers....specifically 'Nature's Cleanse'?
It's not actually diarrhea for weeks or more if that happens then it's not working correctly. If you take supplements like this and you go to the bathroom irregulary for more then about 2 days at the most then you need to stop. Your body can loose nutrients that it need by going to the bathroom too much. I would ask a doctor before buying anything but that's up to you. I have heard some complaints about natures cleanse so I have never tried it. I do use a products called all natural body flush and it's worked great for me. Usually all supplements like this work in the same way. You take it as directed and it takes about a day to get circulated through your system and then you may go to the bathroom a bit more then usual at first but it should regulate within a day maybe less. If it doesn't then stop like I said above or lower the doses. Once it regulates your body will be flushed from all the buid up and bad toxins and you will probably feel healthier and lighter. A lot of people use stuff like this to unblock their colons, Promote colon health, even weight loss. But you can just read up on some and decide on what you want to try yourself. And if you want to read up some more on what I use then you can go to http://www.bodyflush.webs.com I hope my information helps and good luck.
Hi April,





Alright, I cannot answer about Nature's cleanse. But I can recommend an excellent colon cleanse that I have first hand experience with.





That would be the DrNatura Colonix cleanse at http://www.drnatura.com. In fact, I am doing my annual cleanse right now. Every year for internal maintenance and for my overall health, I do the Colonix cleanse for about 1 to 1 1/2 months.





Many years back I had lost my health. It was the Colonix colon cleanse that played a huge role in allowing my toxic body to heal http://www.healthbanquet.com/colon-clean鈥?/a>





I will always be grateful to the DrNatura company for creating an outstanding product that really did dramatically help to give me back my life. Sounds like a commercial, but it is true.





You know, you should not have diarrhea with the cleanse. With the DrNatura cleanse, you are in control of how fast your colon evacuates. The cleansing program consists of three parts. The fiber, the parasite removal and detoxifying herbal capsules and the KleriTea. The tea comes in a tea bag. The KleriTea causes your colon to push out the waste more.





The longer you soak the tea bag, the more your body with flush out the waste. If your waste is being removed too fast, you simply soak the tea bag for less time so you have a weaker herbal tea.





If things are going too slow, you steep the tea bag for longer. The instructions explain it all.





You know, you really can't go wrong with this company. Plus they have 7 day a week customer service to answer any questions or concerns you have. The company has been around for over 10 years.





Good luck on your choice,





Eryn
I tried natures cleanse it does not work like it says, I would recommend a colon cleanse from my source. The trial I used was Broma Cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment