Saturday, December 26, 2009

The eagle will cleanse the lands of allah?

I used to be Muslim (my father was) and he showed me the Koran. Is this verse really in it?





i was Muslim when i was young now I'm Christian





if this verse is in the book do you think its coming true or is it just a deja'vu





what is your opinion?The eagle will cleanse the lands of allah?
no it isnt





its an urban legend that has been debunked on here numerous timesThe eagle will cleanse the lands of allah?
The eagle will crap on the lands of Allah ( peace on him )
That is an urban legend.





http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran鈥?/a>
Birds and farm animals? Never happened.
Not true. Check this out:


http://www.snopes.com/rumors/coincidence鈥?/a>
I don't think that's in the Koran but it's not a bad idea.
If you are a Christian then you should know that God


will clean the land,s of evil when he come,s to claim


his own.
wow i am the complete oppisite


i was a christian young (until 10)


converted fully to muslim


dad was cristian


mother was a muslim converted after my dad and her got married....anyways....it not there....
Eagles eat fish and mice I think.
  • windows xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment