Friday, December 25, 2009

Clinique cleansing bar for acne?

clinique has a bar of soap for body and face for acne anyone have any success with it how long did it take and where did u have acne any other products of clinique u reccomend????Clinique cleansing bar for acne?
I've used it and it kind of worked, then my acne (on my face) flared up, like it always does after I've been using an acne treatment product for a while. -_-' It took about a month before I saw any results.





I'd suggest you take a before and after photo of yourself so you can see if it had any effects on you. =D





Clinique is a good brand; if you're sensitive to many products, I'd suggest using Clinique makeup because it's really good at not making you have more zits if you wear it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment