Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anybody else been ripped off from scam on internet of acacia berry and colon cleanse?

internet fraudersHas anybody else been ripped off from scam on internet of acacia berry and colon cleanse?
Me! Me! Me! I was scammed by a company called Acai XM. They said it was a ';free trial'; you just have to pay 5 bucks for shipping, (hint: excuse to plug in your credit card number). For some reason I felt that I shouldn't of done that and called quickly right away and cancelled it because of a bad feeling. The person made it incredibly difficult for me to cancel it but at the end he said that my order is cancelled. Next thing I know is that my credit card was being charged every month and they wouldn't stop sending it. The only way to stop it is by cancelling your card. This really sucked. They took about 300 dollars of my hard-earned money. Seriously, dont EVER consider purchasing any acai online scams.Has anybody else been ripped off from scam on internet of acacia berry and colon cleanse?
i was very close to trying this out but it sounded way to good to be true. If you really want to loose weight, the only way to do it is to work out. Don't take diet pills, take yourself to the gym!
yup, a ton of people get ripped off by it. Don't do diet pills. If you wanna loose weight just count calories or do weight watchers. Calories is your best bet.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment