Monday, December 21, 2009

Aussie Cleanse and Mend?

I bought the shampoo and conditioner quick, just thinking it was for cleansing my hair. Since I use a lot of product and don't want build up.





Now, I'm reading it and it says its for greasy scalp and split ends. Neither of which I have. Is it still ok to use it? Will it make my hair dry? Will it just keep it in a nice and healthy condition?Aussie Cleanse and Mend?
It's formulated to fit the special needs of combination hair, but it is still perfectly fine for you to use. I'm not sure how WELL it will work for your hair, but you can always stop using it if you don't like it.





I actually use Cleanse and Mend because I have combination hair, and I love it. Smells great, works great, and my hair feels great afterwards. I have a friend that also uses it (he just has ';normal'; hair), and he likes it so much that he's already gone through an entire bottle of the shampoo and conditioner.





Give it a try. :)Aussie Cleanse and Mend?
its still ok to use
  • windows xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment