Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can avoid my pimples all over my face, and back clear and smooth. i used cream, mask, cleansing all is not

Your diet would be the first thing to look at. Eat foods which are low in fats and oils.. Stick to fruit, veges and certain meat.Try to drink a lot of water a day. Maybe carrying a litre bottle around with you so you can keep track of how much youre drinking. Try to drink at least 2 a day.


Use products that are good for balancing your skins natural oils and maintain a face cleansing regime every morning and night.How can avoid my pimples all over my face, and back clear and smooth. i used cream, mask, cleansing all is not
dermatologist----- its works great the stuff they have or order proactive thats even better.How can avoid my pimples all over my face, and back clear and smooth. i used cream, mask, cleansing all is not
i use calamine lotion on mine
if you can visit a doctor visit ! but if you cant go to pharmacy and ask for some soap for killing bacters ! they will help you !
I think first and forth are the best answers.
hmm
Everyone has different skin, different things work for different people. You should keep trying different brands od skin care treatmeants until you find one that works. I myself use Neutrogena.

No comments:

Post a Comment