Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does quick trim 48 hour cleanse work?

yea it will make you lose about 5lbs but you will crap it all out and it may make you sick once you eat again you will gain it backDoes quick trim 48 hour cleanse work?
Yes, it will work at first. Then once you eat, you will gain it all back. It's just a quick cleanse to clean out your system - not meant for weight loss. As far as Khloe and Kim Kardashian - they swear it works because they are getting paid by QuickTrim to say that. I don't think it works and there is no money back guarantee. Just do your own cleanse - I really like organic apple juice or lemon water.Does quick trim 48 hour cleanse work?
I heard that it does that is the diet the Kim and Khloe Kardashian are on and they swear by it. I was thinking about trying it but I am such a cheapo!! Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment