Friday, December 25, 2009

Acai Berry & Colon Cleanse Products...Have tried them?

I see these products advertised alot. I recently asked another question about colon cleansing and a woman suggested these products.





Have you tried them?





Did they work?





Did you lose weight?Acai Berry %26amp; Colon Cleanse Products...Have tried them?
Hello, April. I think it is important to understand something about acai berries - it is just a fruit. It does indeed have a high amount of antioxidants, but a quick trip to the acai page on wikipedia will show you that it is not even the top in that region, either. For the most part, it is a scam in the sense of the companies making money off of false pretenses. Sure, you will hear about people losing weight eating/taking a lot of acai, but let me ask you a serious question.. would the result have been different if it was a lot of a different fruit? Personally, I don't think so.





If you understand all of this and still want to have some acai, then approach it as any other fruit and enjoy yourself. However, I would stay away from the ';free trials'; being thrown around. You are almost guaranteed to get burned here, there are a lot of reports of people being charged for extra shipments they didn't ask for.





I don't think it is very productive to just shoot down someones question and not add anything constructive however, so I'd like to recommend some reading on a diet called calorie shifting. I have heard good things about it, but I'll drop a link below and let you decide for yourself.





I hope that whichever path you end up taking that you do lose your unwanted weight, you will surely be a much happier person in the end for it.





-BrianAcai Berry %26amp; Colon Cleanse Products...Have tried them?
Theres really a lot out there. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting with the less expensive and trying out several trials and seeing the results.This is a good website at http://www.pure-acai-berry.saverightnow.info visit and see if it interests you, I did.
Acai berry select has worked well for me. I chose it from this review site


http://acai-reviews.viewbestdeals.com/





they have a free trial available..
WARNING! Read this before you try Acai Berry!


http://acaiberryscams.wordpress.com/


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to choose the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment