Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone tried the cleanse patch.. the detox things you put on your feet? Do you think it works?

1. You don't need to detox unless you're an alcoholic or have heavy metal poisoning. In which case, you need to be treated at a hospital.





2. Feet are not how you eliminate toxins. Your liver and kidneys remove toxins and byproducts. You eliminate them through your urine and feces. Not your feet.





3. Your feet are made for walking. And that's just what they'll do.Has anyone tried the cleanse patch.. the detox things you put on your feet? Do you think it works?
I have tried them and I would not recommend them at all.





I worked at a natural health food store for almost three years and was one of the ';guinea pigs'; for this product when it first came out.





I put them on at night and when I woke up in the morning my feet were a gooey black nasty smelling mess. I also got terribly sick the day I used them.





I honestly don't know if they work or not (the fact that they made me sick makes me think that there is some validity in them) but I know that there are a lot better ways to detox that aren't so gross and don't make you feel sick. They were also extremely expensive, and you could purchase a better detox for a similar price.


Has anyone tried the cleanse patch.. the detox things you put on your feet? Do you think it works?
I haven't tried the patches but I have tried the one that is a machine with the tub of water and you put the special box in the water...it was one that my mother purchased and I tried it a couple of times...keeping an open mind but not expecting anything either!





Well, I did notice two thing each time I tried it...1) I had more energy...which was good but I had a hard time sleeping the night of the detox session; and 2) the constant pain that I have in my right shoulder from the several times I have fallen and hurt it seemed to go away for awhile and I had more flexibility with it. Now, it doesn't last forever, but it really did help--which really shocked me! They have a certain recommendation on how often to do, then take a break for so many weeks or months, etc. I know that when my time was up from soaking my feet, the water was absolutely disgusting looking!





This is one of those things that some people may notice some changes and others may not...I know that probably doesn't help much! Sorry! :0)






My Naturalpathic/Homeopathic doctor prescribed them to me when I had heavy metals in me. I could see things that had collected on the patch, a metallic sheen. Also he tested me after using them and the metals were gone.





I believe they work for what they are good at, there are many ways to cleanse your body. Each for its own purpose.






Inverse is right. You don't need to 'cleanse' or 'detox' yourself. Detox is a term for getting someone off an abusable substance.





And as for those patches, there's been a bunch of threads of them. They're a scam. They contain a chemical that turns dark on contact with water/sweat. Pour a little on and take a look.
No - it is a crock. Don't feed into it. Don't buy it. You can leave one out on your nightstand and it will change color. OR get a bunch of your friends together and try it - evry pad will look the same. So everyone has the EXACT same toxins? I think not.
You don't need it. You can do a natural cleanse using food from your kitchen. Eat only green vegetables, egg whites and drink 8 glasses of water for 3 days. Add fish after Day 3. Add whole grains after Day 5.
I read somewhere that this is a scam.


Hope this helps.



I haven't tried it. The idea is silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment