Friday, December 25, 2009

The Master Cleanse and Saltwater?

OK, I am willing to do this cleanse to start a healthier lifestyle, but the thing is, I have classes in the morning so I obviously do not want to use the restrooms during class hours. So my question is, in the morning can I drink the lemonade and when I come home in the afternoon I drink the saltwater? Is that okay?The Master Cleanse and Saltwater?
well i did the clense . I didn't drink salt water at al. You can but i didn't . I just did the lemonade mix with everything else. And laxative tea at night time. Get the book. It well give you a list of safe food to eat. And how to get past the first couple days. Trust me is worth it.The Master Cleanse and Saltwater?
That sounds terribly unhealthy. But good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment