Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm really interested in getting my colon cleanse.?

I came across a site http://www.whatsinyourcolon.com and they have a picture that is really disgusting. Just want to know if that's what really comes out.I'm really interested in getting my colon cleanse.?
Liquid chlorophyll and apple cider vinegar are both supposed to be good colon cleansers.I'm really interested in getting my colon cleanse.?
No, that's not true. There are some products you can take that fill up your insides with fibrous material and then when you eliminate it looks like that gunge. But that's not naturally what's inside your colon.





If you want to know what happens on a colon cleanse, have a look at this blog and read the diary of a colon cleanser.





I hope this helps. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment