Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cleansing baths for Confidence, Independence and persistance?

I wanna know a cleansing or a ritual i can practice for thisCleansing baths for Confidence, Independence and persistance?
To be honest to preform any magical workings all you need is, well... YOU! You can add other things in to support your personal magic, or you can simply use what the Goddess gave you, your own personal magic.





You need nothing, but if you felt a need to 'add' something to your water, sea or table salt either are fine. Just run your bath water and dump in couple of hands full of the salt. Swirl the water around. When you swirl it you may want to consciously think of it as a cleansing bath, a bath specifically for cleansing your spirit as well as your body.





I will add that cinnomon is a wonderful cleansing scent, I use it often in house cleansings, if you have a little cinnomon oil or insence all the better, but you do not HAVE to have it!





You seem to be specifically seeking a cleansing bath to help build confidence, independence and presistance? These are bits of character... and no bath is going to do this.





All to often I see folks ask for magical help when magic is not the first soultion to any problem, just so you know that. I am assuming you have used other things to help boost your confidence, to help you become more independent and to become more presistant as well?





I might recommend daily affirmations. A little spell or prayer or verse that helps you reinforce that you are a very ';Confident';, Independant'; and ';Presistant'; individual! If you read or say the affirmations on a daily basis, your mind and spirit starts to believe what you are telling it... and you become more confident, independant and more presistant!





When you take this cleansing bath, you may want to also, while swriling the water around, have one of these affirmations and say it with your dominant hand sending the energy of the affirmation/spell into the water to help your body to soak in, absorb!





When you take your bath, literally think of confidence seeping into your pores, feel the indpendence building inside of you and feel that you are becoming presistant in times that you will need to be so. Visualize yourself as a confident, indepenant and presistant person. During your visulization, be very detailed in what you see your self doing, wearing and acting!





But I believe the daily affirmations will help a lot in the long run. It is a thing that you do over and over and your mind, body and spirit grow to believe in, it becomes part of you... and that is what you want... not a little magic that last a short while, but a character builder that laste a life time!





If you need help with some affirmations, please feel free to email me.





Warm BlessingsCleansing baths for Confidence, Independence and persistance?
My patented BS Detector is working overtime today
Yes but who takes dirtifying baths?
My assumption is that you want a bath you can soak in and not simply a ceremonial bath (just dipping in the water). Hope that is okay.





I do my best work in the bath tub. I have found a few things work great as additions to the bath - and you can charge these items in any way you desire.





If you don't like alot of weird herbs and things floating in the water, you can bind them in a big piece of cheesecloth. Better yet, you can get muslin bags that have a drawstring and fill them up and hang the end of the drawstring over the faucet - let the water run into the bath through the bundle - that is nice.





I prefer to let the stuff float around - makes clean up a bit of a chore, but oh well.





I always start with a cup of either sea salt or natural sugar (something that isn't overly processed - I use turbinado when I can't fine anything else.) I add the essential oils or herbs I choose to the salt or sugar and then charge them for the purpose at hand.





Once everything is ready, I simply say my spell over the bath as the water is coming in and as I am pouring the mix into the water. I always cast a circle around the bathroom before I start anything and do all my mixing, even, in the circle.





Be sure to use fresh herbs if you can and organic, dried herbs if you cannot. Make sure the essential oils you use are safe for use on your body - many are not safe for use on your body at all.





It is really difficult to tell you exactly what to use - I don't know where you live and what resources are in your area. I don't believe this needs any special herbs or oils. Charging with your intent is enough. Research online or in books for herbs and oils - that way you can really study what is readily available to you.





Make your bath time a real time of renewal, too. Candles or moonlight or sunlight - a good book and a glass of wine or fresh juice or relaxing tea - take the time during your ceremony to feed your desires for confidence, independence and persistance.





Just my 2 cents
Soap...water...and Enya on the radio...
I once read that everyday when you are taking a shower, you should stand under the water and close your eyes, imagining that bad things are literally being washed off of you. Imagine that the water is washing away dirt, leaving behind a black colored water until you feel completely cleansed. This is a Wiccan practice, I believe because I read it in a book by Silver Ravenwolf when I was studying Wicca. I am not Wiccan (I'm atheist) but still use this technique because I feel like it cleanses the mind. It's more symbolic than it is meant to be literal.
You can use any the following essential oils in your bath:


Cardamom


Cedar


Dragon's Blood


Galangal


Ginger


Juniper


Jupiter

No comments:

Post a Comment