Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Non salon cleansing shampoo? I need something to get the build-up off my hair!?

Try a nutregena (sp?) shampoo for a couple of weeks.Non salon cleansing shampoo? I need something to get the build-up off my hair!?
oh my gosh i had the same problem!!! i used this shampoo called ';ion'; and it would really well...i think it's called hair purifying cleanser or something like that...white bottle red cap...check it out!Non salon cleansing shampoo? I need something to get the build-up off my hair!?
with stuff you already have at home?


katchup and baking soda. mix into a paste in non metalic bowl and stir with a plastic spoon.


after rinsing regular shampoo out towel dry and apply the paste. comb thru ( over tub - some katchup stains) leave in up to 30 minutes then rinse, towel dry, condition for 3 -5 minutes and rinse with cool water.





it stinks! just to warn you.





the acid in the katchup will 'eat' the build up and the baking soda will 'exfoliate' it off and return the hair to it's natural ph level.
Hot Oil treatments by V05? I've tried that and some neutrogena shampoo... both worked pretty well at getting out my build-up.
what build up? if its hair spray try sea breeze its a face cleaner but it works wonders on hair spray build up. just squirt some in comb with a small tooth comb and wash out. its like magic. for other build ups like chlorine or deposits deep cleansing is the best.
Try Johnson and Johnson's baby shampoo. IT's cheap and it's supposed to work really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment