Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Anyone know of a all natural lung cleanse?

i have breathing problems,, i have done the all natural liver and gallbladder cleanse,, is a lung cleane available,, and if you have done it did it workAnyone know of a all natural lung cleanse?
This is a good supplement for the lungs..heard many people testifying about how good it use. One is for bronchitis and one isn't so research and be sure to get the right one. Here is what they look like. http://www.nextag.com/clear-lungs-blue-1鈥?/a>





Linda Rector Page has some of the best books at there..


The first link is her main book with recommendations for hundreds of health problems. the second link is to her book detoxification and it contains a lung cleanse http://www.healthyhealing.com/product.es鈥?/a>





http://www.healthyhealing.com/product.es鈥?/a>





I also found a lung cleanse here. This is one of the best herbal companies selling only organic and wildcrafted bulk herbs. They also sell this lung cleanse formula..go here for information..








http://www.blessedherbs.com/?af=0022%26amp;sp=鈥?/a>





Also lobelia and wild cherry are lung herbs. also check curezone.com for advise and recommendations in the forums and herbdoc.com for formulas..best on the market





Good luck!





Also another good thing is to go on a juice fast. when I have a cold and have cloughed for weeks as I have great difficulty shaking them (didn't try the things I mentioned as didn't know then), I go on a juice fast and within a couple days I am well. I did take drops of certain essential oils with them..I think I took them from Linda lung cleanse suggestions. Use just real juiced produce, herb and green teas and potassium broth (recipe here)..make sure your bowels are working well by maybe taking intestinal cleanse one and two with the fast (herbdoc.com)Anyone know of a all natural lung cleanse?
Marshmallow Root - it will soothe the lungs and throat... I have never tried it long enough to see if it works, but an old girlfriend of mine swears by it
there's an interesting article on this group about cleaning the lungs. I have not tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment