Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Have you ever done a liver cleanse?

w/ supplements? Experience?Have you ever done a liver cleanse?
Milk thistle is a very good liver cleanser and protector herb, it has no noted side effects.Have you ever done a liver cleanse?
nope cant say i have
Oh wow, that don't even sound like fun. Lots of trips to the bathroom I would imagine.
I'm going through one now with supplements and a colon cleanser at the same time. I've only been doing this for about four days, but so far, I feel just fine. But then, I did a major turn around in my diet several months back, so maybe that's why I'm not having the problems some people do.





I will say this though, this can cause a major jolt to some people's system. If you are considering going through this, be extra careful. Should you notice any severe reactions, stop immediately and consult a physician.





One person's medicine is another's poison.
yep, i started with olive oil, grapefruit juice, epson salts. thought i was going to die. I did that for 3 days. then I bought an online book, and have been taking milk thistle and b complex ever since and NO pain whatsoever. milk thistle, and b complex is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment