Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Healthy cleansing diets?

I would like to do a cleansing diet to get rid of all the toxins in my body. Please describe the diet in detail along with how much weight I will lose.Healthy cleansing diets?
Your body is perfectly well designed to get rid of toxins all by itself. Doing the so-called detox diets only tax your natural detox mechanisms more, and they are in general incredibly unhealthy for you. People that go on detox diets very often have major weight problems down the line because they slowed down their metabolisms. read the article below before you try it.Healthy cleansing diets?
When i need a ';detox'; - normally when i'm feeling reallly run down - i go onto my very own Soup, Stew and Smoothie Diet!





I basically live off all of the above and nothing else - lot of fruits, veg and protein in an easy to consume and digest format.





I also drink a lot of water and green teas and things.





I still aim to consume my daily calorie allowance, so i doubt i'd lose much weight although i did lose a couple of lbs last time still, but a detox is all about feeling great inside and out and it works for me every time.
I won't go into great detial because I'm not a professional on the matter but I know you need lots of water. So foods like salad and juicy fruit are great. Don't add a lot of salt, peper, or sugar to your food.
The concept of toxins is nonsense.Your kidneys/liver get rid of';toxins';.
idk but eat veggie and fruits





type in green smoothie on google there are recipes and stufffff
  • headache
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment