Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does anybody know if the ';Master Cleanse'; Diet is effective?

Does the ';Master Cleanse (AKA: Lemonade Diet)'; work?? If so, if I am, say.... a 5'1, 112 lb. female, how much should I lose if I stick to this diet for 2 months?





Thank you (yes, I know, I am short) :)





God bless :)Does anybody know if the ';Master Cleanse'; Diet is effective?
yes it does work, but staying on it for two months? that's a little long. since it's your first time, try one week, then two and then stop at a month. you're a good weight already, if that's what you're concerned about.





but you'll lose anywhere from 5 - 20 pounds for that amount of time, it all really depends on your body.





let me just warn you: day 2 is THE hardest!!





good luck, though. and really don't do two months to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment