Thursday, December 17, 2009

Has anyone used Dr. Natura's Colonix body cleanse?

I'm thinking of getting it so i can detox my whole body and just have everything come out lol....I'd liek to have anyones opinions and experiences in any body cleansing methods..... thank u!!Has anyone used Dr. Natura's Colonix body cleanse?
i myself, have never tried body cleansing diets, pills, or meals. I would stay away from them, changing your bodies diet, or taking an herbal supplement can be a bad idea, considering that most of those pills are a bunch of random herbs put together, to make people think that natural, cleansing is good for their body,





final input: i wouldn't recommend doing it, and if you are, probably talk to your doctor first, they would know more than i do.Has anyone used Dr. Natura's Colonix body cleanse?
I'm thinking about trying this as well. The Colonix program seems to be safe and from the pictures I've seen, effective. :)





Here is a blog that I've been reading quite a bit, pretty interesting but the photos aren't for the weak!





http://www.colonixreview.com/





Good luck with the cleanse if you decide to go through with it, and hope this helps.
Your body does this naturally every 3-4 days...dont waste your money! Its all a big scam, yes they all work, but your body does it naturally without giving you massive diarrhea...so i say eat lots of fruits and veggies and drink plenty of water...same end result...





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment