Monday, December 21, 2009

If you have tried the lemonade/master cleanse diet......?

1. Do you feel allot healthier?


2. Did you lose Weight? If so, how much?


3. How long did you do the diet for?


4. Also, do you HAVE to drink the salt water every morning, or can you just drink a laxative tea at night?





Just wanted to know because I might be starting the diet. thanks xIf you have tried the lemonade/master cleanse diet......?
I did the cleanse diet and in the first 5 days my pants were a lot looser. I don't know how much I lost exactly because I didn't weigh myself and I only did it for 5 days. However, I did have a lot more energy. My friend did it first and she ened up losing 20 pounds in 10 days and then she lost about 20 more pounds with going Vegan. Yes you should drink the salt water everyday. I did it at night around 6 p.m. so I wasn't running to the bathroom at work. And I drank the tea at night, so a lot of time was spent in the bathroom in the evening. I would recommend doing it if you can go without eating for the whole 10 days. I gave which I wish I wouldn't have. If you do it the full 10 days you lose a lot. It may not be healthy, but it resets your mind and eliminates craving for fatty greasy food. Do it and see if you like it. The drink isn't that bad either. It may sound gross but it taste like homemade lemonade.If you have tried the lemonade/master cleanse diet......?
1. The lemonade diet/master cleanse will not make you feel more healthy. This is an unhealthy diet.


2. The only way to lose weight is with a healthy balanced, reduced calorie diet combined with regular vigorous exercise.


3. This diet is likely dangerous long term


4. Everyone should avoid drinking salt in the excess.
Sounds nasty. I think I'd feel gross from drinking that. Sodium is so bad for you... just drink tons of water and eat bran and raisins if you wanna be cleansed! Not raisin bran cereal though - that has a ton of sugar.
I had the runs really bad.
it is not a healthy diet

No comments:

Post a Comment