Monday, December 21, 2009

I have Mitral valve prolapse and i want to try the Akai berry cleanse, would this be a bad idea for my heart?

i just need to know if it would raise my blood pressureI have Mitral valve prolapse and i want to try the Akai berry cleanse, would this be a bad idea for my heart?
I dont think it would hurt your heart, but you would be wasting your money by doing so.


Look at the side of the bottle, and I can almost guess that it will say the statements the company is claiming have not been evaluated by the FDA. It will also say that it will not cure or treat any disease.I have Mitral valve prolapse and i want to try the Akai berry cleanse, would this be a bad idea for my heart?
Well, other than the possiblity of potentially raising you overall heart rate and higher than normal blood pressure, i'd say talk to a doc by phone first and then make the choice. Toxin are released heavily in any detox or cleanse no matter how gentle they claim to be, the human body would have done it itself if it was so gentle. so it's going to feel as if you may have other symptoms too. thats why you need to becareful with cleanses!
you should ask your dr. I have it too and i'm very sensitive to medication and herbs. I tried a cleanser before n i ended up in the hospital because my electrolytes were low. just be careful
I don't know of any data that suggests the Akai berry cleanse would raise blood pressure. Cleanses of any type typically do not do that.


I would think the Akai berry would have no detrimental affects whatsoever concerning your mitral valve prolapse.
You need to consult with your doctor about this.


I'm a nurse and i never tell anyone to take any medications without consulting with their doctor. Anyone could tell you anything, you dont want to put yourself at risk so ask a person where you would get whats right for you and who knows your health history and present health.





I'm not going to tell you it will or it wont, i'm afraid i tell you it wont you will use it....best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment