Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone familiar with First Cleanse?

I am taking the internal cleansing product which I purchased from Vitamin World. I have had a constant dull headache for the past 4-5 days, and I'm not sure but the product may be the cause. Does anyone know why? I'd like to hear from anyone who has knowledgeable info. about this or other cleansing products for the body/colon. Has anything worked for you? Much appreciation!Anyone familiar with First Cleanse?
ISAGENIX has worked for me. The cleansing you do with these products is not a colon cleanse, but a cleansing for the toxins in your system and does it without harsh effects on the body. I have released 25 pound already on this system and continue to lose weight, have more energy, sleep better and feel 10 years younger. I have heard of very harsh and unhealthy effects from some of these products so be careful. Our products are endorsed by doctors, nutritionists, famous authors, body builders and thousands of people like my. Success stories at nomorelovehandles.isagenix.com. You can also feel free to contact me through my profile to answer more of your questions. %26lt;%26gt;%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment