Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just wanted to clarify - I am not doing the Master Cleanse with the salt water flush/laxative tea......?

I am just doing a 7 day cleanse with the lemonade drink three times a day, 12oz of tomato juice each day, as much water as I want and a bowl of vegetable broth each evening. This was the routine I followed to lose 12 pounds............





I am not doing the master cleanse with the salt water flush/herbal laxative teas/etc. I know some stay on the master cleanse for 40 days.......so I guess it would be alright to go ahead and start my 7 day detox for a second time.Just wanted to clarify - I am not doing the Master Cleanse with the salt water flush/laxative tea......?
This site tells about the Master Cleanser Lemonade Fast with info on breaking fasts with qoutes by 11 MDs. The salt water flush is not healthy. See ';anti-water'; on home page. The body would digest water with a little salt. It does not digest salt flush since that much salt can kill you, so it goes right thru digestive system and out like diarrhea.





Much safer are enemas. Used in hospitals everyday. Info on it is on another page.





http://phifoundation.org/fast.html





http://Just wanted to clarify - I am not doing the Master Cleanse with the salt water flush/laxative tea......?
does tomato juice and vegetable broth work when you are doing a master cleanse Report Abuse

i WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT ,WILL DID YOU FIND THE INFO ABOUT THIS CLEANSE...email me if you want thanks..
You can add this onto your previous question, by hitting the ';add details'; button.
I DUNNO

No comments:

Post a Comment