Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best makeup remover/ removing cleansing wipes?

I wear minimum makeup: mascara,blush,some coverup and occasional eyliner. What would be the best, and cheapest ,not to heavy duty makeup remover?





Please include name, price and where to get it!!!





Thanx in advance!!!!!!!Best makeup remover/ removing cleansing wipes?
baby oil for yer eyes, and gentle soap for your whole face. The oil is a super eassy way to get off mascara, and you can clean your eyes gently after so they're not oily.Best makeup remover/ removing cleansing wipes?
I just use a facial cleanser because I've found that all make-up remover pads hurt my skin and make me get a rash.
neutrogena makeup remover pads. they work great! but I am not sure how much they cost.


also, avons creme makeup remover
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/87231/200.jpg


This type works great for eye make-up and is very gentle...you can get it at Target and most grocery stores for like 6 bucks I think.
It best to have a seperate eye makeup remover and facial making remover. For eyes I use Body Shop Gentle eye makeup remover, it smells awesome and comes in a huge bottle that can last you for over half a year. For face I use Pond's cleansing wipes. It works really great, easy to use, and cheap too! For better cleaning, I use Garnier Pure Gel Cleanser right after wiping my face, it makes my face really clean! Also the Cleanser keeps me from having break outs.
Avon Eye Makeup Remover Lotion and/or Avon Perfect Wear Makeup Remover. Removes makeup very easily. Price will differ from countries but i get it in New Zealand on special at $6.99 and full price $10.99.
  • windows xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment