Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse?

I want to try these two things, two thirty-day trials, but I don't have a credit card, only pay pal to pay for the shipping. Is there any other place I could buy these two things, as a trial? I only have 20.00 in my account, so I can't get the 40.00 pills or anything.Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse?
Pleeeeeeeease read!


Be careful ordering the FREE trial of ACia Berry.


If you read the comments about it, there are HUNDREDS of people who are getting dooped! It is not free and they charge you and keep charging you.


They did it to me too.Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse?
As someone who is also trying to lose weight let me give you some advice....Don't lose weight too fast if you do you will no longer have fat but you will have lots of flab...no really sure which is worse. Also if you lose weight to fast then you also take the chance of gaining it all back right away. It is healthy to lose a couple pounds a week. Portion your food I actually bought a smaller plate and no seconds are allowed. But dont waste your money on things that are not going to help you in the long run....This is a battle you will always fight so slow and easy is the way to go. Also if you don't like exercise...like me then I highly recommend getting a Wii. I have one and it is great.





Good luck to you
Looking for information on Acai berry go to http://www.sallysweightloss.com/ they currently have a free trial of acai berry as well :D
dont get those stuff its dumb, its like taking drugs you dont need. If you want to lose weight go on a diet and go jogging...dont be lazy and cheat your way out

No comments:

Post a Comment